Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Christmas

Hi....I'm very very busy a weeks ago, and today I quick post my shaker card, that I made for a swap with my crafty friend. Hope she like it : )


                                                                 


I used the image from Magnolia - Christmas Tilda, She is cute so that's why I always used hehehe: ) and for the paper I used from Brandin O'Neill in Clean  and Simple and Bassil Paper Cardstock,  Flower from Wild Orchid, Fence from Magnolia die, doiley, pearls and ribbons from my stuff , ( I forgot the name, I bougth in OlS and store craft in my country )




I taken the pict from my mobile phone , very sorry. the pict not clear, it has a shadow on the bottom part



Thanks a lot for stopping by ,
with Hugs Irma Tirza : )


Really appreciated to read your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment