Saturday, April 26, 2014

Art of Life

Hi Everyone, Irma here..I'm so glad finally I have time to share my lay out , I 'm so very busy for two weeks ago, I prepared as a DT for my first class, thanks God for this chance : ) I created my page by inspired from OUAS lay out and theme , I very like with the Journalling Theme: "An event that changed my life..."   and this is my second time to play with OUAS : )

 I am so thankful that my second son was a great gift from heaven, sometimes you worried about your life but once you looked a heaven face from your baby , there is nothing that makes you afraid, whatever you have to struggle to keep life running. and now my little son is 21st this year!!  Thanks God :)

oh well this my lay out , hope you liked it, I make with full of my heart :)




I used a tissue paper for the technique, and the sentiment  Joy, Hope and Peace is convey my message



I made some layer and colour the edge with DI


and here is my journaling, I love this paper from Kaiser Craft...Art of Life, accordance with the theme


I entered my page just for :
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-challenge-part-2.html



I think is enough, I hope you enjoyed and thanks you so much for stopping by
I really appreciated with your comments:

have a nice day and God Bless You :

with hugs, : )
Irma Tirza





No comments:

Post a Comment