Monday, September 29, 2014

FOREVER

Hi Gals, this is my interpretation of this month sketch challenge, with the beautiful LO from Dusty Attic.
I used my family photo, and give a title Forever, forever love from me..., and I want share my happiness to you :) honestly I want to use a Sekeleton Clock Faces ( DA 0430 ) chipboard for the circulator element in the sketch but I can't find it in the local store , so I created mine with stencil from TCW with modeling paste , and inka gold from Viva Decor.

here is the close up 


  I use the paper from Kaiser craft " Story teller Collection " and scrap paper from my stash.


I love blink and I use Zva Creative , it's shiny with gold and red :)

Look at my vintage clock, I add a crackle paint, and my Fluterbies match with the paper background


My journaling from TCW stencil, I used inka gold , I want my journaling with gold color  :)



I paint my Flutterbies ( DA0713 ) with LSG ink spray, and again with inka gold amd put a little bit with Perfect Pearls

I entring my Lay out for 
and the sketch I inspired : 

 thank for stopping by.
really appreciated to read your comments

with a crafty hug from me 
Irma Tirza

have a blessed day , and happy crafting :)





No comments:

Post a Comment