Sunday, December 28, 2014

Calendar 2015

Hello everyone ... two days again in 2014 will be over, and I am grateful for the day that I have been through this year, and I have a new hope in the new year.

I just discovered Noor Design Deutscland few days ago, I love the Noor Design, with the theme of the challenge Calendar fit perfectly with my desire,  I luckily enough time to make it, this is my first work to play in this challenge, I hope you like and enjoy it.


here is the photos


 I made this calender , with my own style with a four-month calendar can be replaced because I use neodymium magnet, below is the calendar for the quarter in September, October, November and December


here is some photo closer for rour month calender

January, February, March, April


May, June, July, August

September, October, November, December

My calendar have two design , another is standing position, here is the photo
I made a big tag , and the small tags can place in the pocket.

here is what words in tags


and the back of calendar


The product I use
PAPER : Prima
DIES : Joy Craft - Sizzix - Die namics - Wplus9
STAMP : Stempeledge
MEDIUM : Distress Ink, Gesso, Frantage Embosing Powder Stampendous
FLOWER : WOC
PEARL : Prima
SEAM BINDING : May Art
LACE , CHARM, CRYSTAL are from my stash


I entering my works for :
Thankyou for stopping by
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015

Big Hugs,
  Irma Tirxa : )




No comments:

Post a Comment