Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Night Before Christmas

Hello everyone...today I'm sharing my magno card...., I made a christmas card.. oh ..can't wait the christmas time.  I will join to play with some challenge, hope you enjoy it : )

here is the photo






  I use a glass glitter around the oval dies frame, and I color the image with Distress Ink

I used :

STAMP
Magno Tilda night before Christmas
Sentiment from Kaiser craft

DIES
Dies from Magnolia vol 2
Vintage Square from Dohickey
Spelbinder Floral Oval
Die-namics mini royal Roses
Echo park snow flakes

PAPER
Magnolia paper
Silent night from Webster's pages
Bassil

MEDIUM
Distress Ink
Glass Glitter Pearl from Prima 
Glitter Powder from my Stash 
Aged Gold embosing Powder
Gesso

EMBELLISHMENT
 Flower from WOC and handmade
Pearl from my stash
Lace, and crackle ribbon from my stash.

thanks for stopping by

really appreciate you comments 

happy holiday and warm crafty hug : )


Irma Tirza




No comments:

Post a Comment