Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Peace Spring Card

Hello... Thank's God  I  really joyfull today. I didn't know finally I choose ODB stamp for my latest card.. This stamp is a gift from my crafty friend, and I love the quote : " Peace on the outside comes from knowing God on the inside" Yes!! that absolutely right !

if you see closer, you will find that the wooden bird's tail  that I made is not perfect. You know why ? because nobody's perfect , but  if you have God inside of you , you will find the peace, and you will happier outside. 

here is my card, I hope you like too.





  this is the first time I made the background with water colour, I made a spring card, the colours like a flowers, and I add some golden splash to make it bright . I also some stamp the background .


I enter my card to :

No comments:

Post a Comment