Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MOMENTS

Hello there.... this is my last creation, I made for my friend ,
 I made a vintage style , she has a happy family in fact not only on the photo, 
I take a "MOMENT" as my title, because this photo is a happy moments for them.
I hope you enjoy too with my work : )


"Moments"

 I am using a bricks stencils with modelling paste and colour with distress ink, 
ink spray and splash with water colour. 


I use doiley and dies out , and I colour my chipboard with viva decor 


I made this page using a sketch from C'est Magnifique challenge this month.
and here is the sketch 


and I also enter my layout for Scrap Our Stash Challenge #27
and June Sketch is B-R-A-D-S
my inspiration for the stash is B = Butterfly,  Brown Breads and Brown colour,
 R = Rose flowers paper, A = Alpha chips, Accent crackles ,
D = Doiley, die cuts, S = Stencils bricks, Stamps,




Thankyou for stopping by,
have a blessed day!

cheers,
Irma Tirza

No comments:

Post a Comment