Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BELIEVE

Hello everyone, today I would share my latest creation to you, I was interested with the theme of Mixed Media Place  this month challenge which suggested by DT Janka,
 " One Important Word "!

One word that is very meaningful for me is BELIEVE, believe in what you're doing will produce what you want, believe that every event is something that has been permitted by God to happen, believe that behind sorrow there must be joy, and believe all there time.
I use the image of butterflies, because to become a beautiful butterfly, butterfly must go through the unpleasant process, as well as in life sometimes we have to pass obstacles for the wonderful end.
Believe in your strength , Trust in your courage, and follow your heart



First I glued the canvas with kitchen tissue paper and then I cover with white Heavy Gesso.  When dry I added a design with two stencils ,
 one is  a bricks from TCW and ripples from Artistcellar.



 I use texture paste for bricks stencils and I added the embellishmen with a wooden door from Prima and a bird cage chippboard from local store.
I colour the bird cage with Inka gold and add Glass Glitter 


I added a paper flower from WOF and I'm Roses , I cover  with white gesso on top of the flower and sprayed everything with LSG , Dylussion and Tattered Angels
 until I 'm happy with the result

 I stamp a butterfly from Stempelglede and colour with Dylussion ink,
 I mix gesso and some water and splash on the butterfly
 I put stalk wire for the butterfly perch.


I stencil Believe word with modeling paste and coloured with Twinkling H2O 


I enter my canvas to 



 Thanks for stopping by, hope you like it. 
Have a nice day and Big Hugs : )

Irma Tirza





No comments:

Post a Comment